Purpose: The Denver Public Schools Bond Oversight Committee is a group of community members appointed by the superintendent and school board to monitor and advise the school district in the effective, efficient and appropriate use of general obligation bond funds approved by Denver voters on Nov. 7, 2012.
- Oversee and review bond construction projects to ensure that they align with what was approved by voters and the school board.
- Committee chairs will work with district staff to provide reports to school board members on the spending and progress of the bond.
- To represent the work of the committee within the community.
- Review and advise on DPS recommendations for the use of bond savings.
- Review and advise on DPS recommendations for project removals and changes.
Previous Meetings & Materials:
- Mary Brice
- Luchia Brown (co-chair)
- Kim Desmond
- Doug Elenowitz
- Patricia Frederico
- Beverly Haddon
- Roger Kilgore (Co-chair)
- Tom Migaki
- Michelle Moss
- Melissa Rosas
- Karen Taylor
- Lee White
- Board Representative: Anne Rowe